Sunday, November 11, 2012

...and I've been busy with this!

If you haven't heard, I have started my own business and this is another good reason I have not had time for my writing, sob sob....

I have started a business in Social Media Management, setting up and overseeing pages for business who don't know how or are too busy to network and keep up with Internet marketing.

likedmedia/facebook.com



It is keeping me well busy and there has been a big response! 

I took the plunge and even though I have only just started, decided to enter the local papers comp, Woman in Business and got to the Top 5!!

It closes on Wed and I have a way to go to get first, but any votes from my blogging friends would be so appreciated! 

Even if I don't win, I am so stoked to have gone this far with no client base and the amazing support I have got from all my family and friends. I have been very touched! 


Thank you!

Here is the link if you have a spare sec, it is simple and quick, thanks so much! 


http://www.northernadvocate.co.nz/polls/2012/11/08/top-five-women-work/



Love Pip x

No comments:

Post a Comment